Wow. I can't believe that I've been taking photos of everything I cook for 4 whole years now. It seems kinda crazy, but it's been such a wonderful experience for me.
My cooking skills have improved, my photography skills have improved, and I've met tons of great people along the way.
Thanks to everyone for making this obsession of mine so fulfilling!
Dino made this fantastic dessert - one of our favorites!
But really, how can you go wrong with a sandwich that consists of grilled, melted Nutella with bananas smushed inside?
He even dusted it with powdered sugar to make it extra pretty...but that didn't stop us from devouring it in about 30 seconds flat!
Want to see more blogiversary celebrations?
- 2022: 16 Favorite Sweets for Big Flavors’ Sweet Sixteen
- 2021: 15 Favorite Food Memories to Celebrate 15 Years of Big Flavors
- 2020: 14 Favorite Recipes to Celebrate 14 Years of Big Flavors
- 2019: 13 Things I’ve Learned in 13 Years of Food Blogging
- 2018: 12 Most Popular Recipes on Big Flavors
- 2017: Tropical Superfruit Smoothie Bowl
- 2016: A Decade of Big Flavors
- 2015: Big Flavors Turns 9 + Reader Favorites
- 2014: Big Flavors Turns 8 + Reader Favorites
- 2013: Big Flavors Turns 7!
- 2012: Big Flavors Turns 6! Quinoa Mexi 6 Layer Casserole
- 2011: Turning 5: Chinese Five Spice Crusted Tofu over Fried Rice
- 2010: Big Flavors Turns 4! (And A Nutella Banana Panini)
- 2009: Big Flavors Turns 3! Let’s Celebrate with Banana Crumb Muffins
- 2007: One-Year Anniversary of Big Flavors!