Vibrant orange fruits and veggies pair up with apple and coconut water for this refreshing smoothie recipe.
I finally made a smoothie that isn't loaded with kale. Ha!
Maybe I'm trying to will the warmer weather to come here and stay with the addition of a super ripe mango.
This one was really tasty, and since it was mostly fruit, it didn't need any additional sweetener. This made enough for 2 full glasses.
Still thirsty? Try this green smoothie with apple, cucumber, avocado, and kale or this green smoothie with mango, kale, avocado, and cucumber.Print
- 1 cup ice
- Coconut water
- 1 green apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, tops trimmed, roughly chopped
- Put ice in a measuring cup. Pour in water until it reaches the 1 cup line.
- Pour into blender, along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 41 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.5 g
- Fiber: 8.3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: smoothie, blender recipes