This sweet-and-tangy, rosemary-scented baked chicken is perfect for a no-fuss, tasty dinner.
This was so easy to put together, and the flavor was great. I should have added a little more Dijon than honey because it was a bit on the sweet side, but I really liked the flavor that the rosemary added.
My only complaint is that the chicken didn’t brown on top too much, so the skin was a little… meh. But when Dino reheated it for lunch the next day, he baked it a little and then broiled for a few to get the skin a little crispy. Good call!
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup smooth Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2–3 pounds chicken thighs (or legs)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (or a generous sprinkling of dried rosemary)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Get the instructions for this delicious dish over at Simply Recipes!
Recipe from Simply Recipes
Big Flavors Rating: 4 Stars