Brunch Week Recipe Roundup: Celebrate the best meal of the day with some of our favorite brunch food & cocktail recipes!
I hope you've been enjoying all of the breakfast and brunch recipes I've been sharing this week. And since the weekend is almost here, I figured a roundup of some of our best brunch dishes would be the perfect way to kick things off.
- Brie Waffle Bites - Bring your brunch game to the next level with these easy yet elegant bites.
- Carrot Apple Ginger Refresher - Fresh parsley and ginger liven up this refreshing 4 ingredient juice.
- Caramelized Banana Breakfast Porridge - Coconut sugar turns into an ooey gooey topping for these creamy, vanilla-scented bowls of comfort food.
- Turkey-Scotch Eggs - A panko-crusted homemade sausage mix makes the perfect crispy coating for this beautifully decadent English egg recipe.
- Wobble Café’s Pain Perdu - This stuffed French toast can be filled with your favorite flavors – the sky (and your imagination) is the limit!
- Zoodle Frittata - A drizzle of aged balsamic, grated Parmesan, garden fresh tomatoes and basil adorn this deliciously elegant yet simple breakfast dish.
- DM Bloody Mary - Chile-Infused Vodka makes this brunch cocktail a nice, spicy way to start your day.
- April Bloomfield’s English Porridge - A 50/50 mix of rolled and steel-cut oats makes this a rich and creamy bowl of comfort food, perfect for cold winter mornings!
- Baked Apple Spice Donuts with Maple Frosting + Pumpkin Granola - Crunchy granola is the perfect topping for these apple and Greek yogurt infused baked donuts!
- Ham-and-Cheese Muffins - An easy, delicious breakfast treat that your kids can help make!
- Breakfast Enchiladas - Add some Mexican flair to your breakfast table with these egg-filled beauties!
What are your favorite brunch foods? Drinks? I'm always on the lookout for new ways to enjoy breakfast at any time of day.
Have a great weekend, everyone!