A sweet-and-spicy honey sauce accompanies this Southern comfort food classic.
This was another tasty Blue Apron meal. I particularly enjoyed the mix of hot sauce and honey as a dipping sauce for the chicken. It was really tasty.
The mix of kale and green cabbage was a nice change of pace from standard cole slaw recipes, and who doesn't love biscuits?
This recipe made a ton of slaw, so we had some leftover, which was nice. I'm not a fan of caraway seeds, so I didn't LOVE the slaw (and I'm usually super into slaws of all sorts!) but it was still good.
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- ¾ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Bunch Kale
- ½ Pound Green Cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Mini Bottle Tabasco Hot Sauce
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Teaspoon Kale-Cabbage Slaw Spice Blend (Caraway Seeds, Celery Seeds & Ground Mustard)
See Blue Apron for the full recipe.