These colorful treats are rich, chocolatey, indulgent and bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup (185g) creamy peanut butter (not natural style)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (360g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) M&M’S® Baking Bits
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Head over to Sally’s Baking Addiction for instructions for making these beauties!
Recipe by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars