Memorial Day Grilling Roundup
First of all, thank you to all the servicemen and women out there. I have family and friends in many branches of the military, and I know it’s an insanely demanding way of life. We appreciate you! Memorial Day marks the start of grilling season for a lot of people. Hopefully the weather will be nice, and we can all fire up the grill, kick back, relax and spend time with our friends and family. Here is a roundup of some of our favorite things to grill. How are you spending your Memorial Day?
1. Korean BBQ Party: Sokalbi Gui (Barbecued Beef Short Ribs)
2. Dill Chicken Paillards with Tomato-Dill Relish
3. Parchment Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill
4. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Stacks
5. Herbed Beef and Rice-Noodle Salad