Watermelon radishes add a splash of color to this crisp, refreshing salad.
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 cups choy sum or baby bok choy stems, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 watermelon radishes, quartered and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add choy sum, water chestnuts and watermelon radishes and toss until evenly coated. Enjoy!
Keywords: lime, honey, rice vinegar, Asian salad