This 5 ingredient party food recipe is simple and delicious – perfect for game day!
- 8 ounces Neufchâtel or light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dill and green onions. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on one side of each tortilla. Top with a single layer of smoked salmon and roll tightly into a log shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Wrap each log with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator until well chilled, at least an hour or overnight.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap and slice each log into 8 equal slices.
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars