Tossing veggies with your favorite vinaigrette, roasting and topping them with toasted seeds makes a quick and delicious side dish!
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved (I used a mix of red, yellow, orange & brown)
- 1 shallot, sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 cup mustard-lime vinaigrette (or your favorite citrus vinaigrette)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place all ingredients except sunflower seeds on a baking sheet, tossing to coat, and spread out in a single layer. Roast for 10 minutes, stir and roast for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with toasted sunflower seeds before serving. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli