Fresh fruit, radishes, ramps and burrata cheese add a flavorful punch to this plate of greens! Perfect for patriotic holidays and summer lunches!
- 2–3 big handfuls baby spinach
- 2 ramps, thinly sliced
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 handful fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1–2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 ball fresh burrata cheese
- Kosher salt, to taste (I used gray salt)
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic
- Pile greens on a plate. Top with sliced ramps, blueberries, cherries, and sunflower seeds.
- Cut the burrata in half just before placing it on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle on oil and vinegar.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 559
- Sugar: 25.6 g
- Sodium: 1733.8 mg
- Fat: 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 47.1 g
- Fiber: 8.7 g
- Protein: 24.1 g
- Cholesterol: 10.2 mg
Keywords: 4th of July, red white and blue, farmers market salad