This is the BEST easy garlic bread recipe made with garlic herb butter! Make it in the broiler, oven, or in a skillet on the stovetop.
- Preheat broiler to high heat.
- Cut bread in half horizontally or into 1-inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, dried parsley, garlic powder, and salt. Slather the cut side of each piece of bread with a layer of the butter mixture.
- Place bread, cut-side up, onto a large, rimmed baking sheet. Broil until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
Feel free to use your favorite bread here. Brioche rolls, a crusty sourdough, one full or 2 demi-baguettes, even potato rolls work well here.
If your broiler is toasting unevenly, you may want to rotate the baking sheet part way through.
- Serving Size: 1/8th of a baguette
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 266.1 mg
- Fat: 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 30.4 mg
Keywords: Italian side dishes, garlic bread, easy recipes