Take an antioxidant boost on the go with this Japanese Matcha-infused smoothie.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Japanese Matcha powder
- 3 tablespoons hot (not boiling) water
- 1 (5.3-ounce) Plain & Simple Stonyfield Petite Crème
- 1 banana, broken into a few pieces*
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more, to taste)
- 4 ice cubes (about 1/2 cup)*
- Place Matcha and hot water in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth. Let cool.
- Add Matcha mixture and remaining ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. If the consistency is too thick, add a little cold water to loosen it up. If it isn’t thick enough, add another ice cube and blend.
*If you have a frozen banana on hand, use that and omit ice.
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
- Serving Size: 1