This sweet-and-tangy side dish is super easy to put together and adds a nice pop of color to your dinner table!
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Pour the carrots and any remaining liquid out into a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10, or until the carrots reach your desired degree of tenderness. Garnish with parsley, if desired and enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars