Freshly baked crispy pita chips are easy to make at home from pita bread in under 10 minutes! Just 5 ingredients plus salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each piece of pita bread into triangles and separate the layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add pita to the bowl and toss with your hands or kitchen tongs until all of the pieces are coated with the mixture.
- Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 5-8 minutes total.
Pita chips will crisp up a bit more as they cool down once removed from the oven.
Let pita chips cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 8 chips
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 324.6 mg
- Fat: 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.2 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: homemade pita chips, pita bread recipes, snack ideas