Make the most of fresh summer corn with this colorful, quick and delicious side dish.
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add green onions, bell pepper, salt, and pepper to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Recipe from Cooking Light August 2015
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 2.9 g