Make the most of fresh summer corn with this colorful, quick and delicious side dish.
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add corn to pan; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add green onions, bell pepper, salt, and pepper to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Recipe from Cooking Light August 2015
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 157.5 mg
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 5.1 mg
Keywords: fresh corn, sweet corn, summer side dish, corn salad