These crackers pack a punch and were a party hit!
1. Line crackers on ends (like dominoes) in an air-tight container.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, dressing mix, peppers, and garlic powder.
3. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Continue to stir to prevent the pepper from settling on the bottom of the bowl.
5. Spoon mixture evenly over crackers, like drizzling icing on a cake.
6. Close lid tightly and flip the container over every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes. Lightly shake back and forth to make sure all the crackers are coated.
7. Store in a ziplock bag. Will keep for about a week — if they last that long!
Adapted from Food.com
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 342.5 mg
- Fat: 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: spicy crackers, seasoned saltines, fire crackers