A colorful fresh fruit salsa, honeyed Greek yogurt + chocolate hazelnut butter are piled atop this plate of sweet-and-salty nachos!
For Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:
- 5 small yellow corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more if needed
For Fruit Salsa:
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used Stonyfield whole milk)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut butter (I used Justin’s)
- Fresh mint sprigs, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place wedges onto a large, rimmed baking sheet in a single layer, making sure that the edges of the chips don’t touch each other. Brush each tortilla lightly with oil, then sprinkle with salt and cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chips start to get golden brown, about 7-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely (they’ll get crispy once they cool off).
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the kiwi. Chop the berries so they’re all around the same size (I halved the blueberries, then cut the rest of the berries to roughly the same size). Mix all the fruit together in a medium bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve: In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and honey. Arrange a single layer of baked chips on a serving plate, top with a few spoonfuls of fruit salsa, then repeat so you have a few layers with fruit on top of chips. Drizzle the yogurt mixture and chocolate hazelnut butter over top, garnish with mint sprigs and enjoy!
I used squeeze bottles to drizzle the yogurt and chocolate hazelnut butter over the nachos, but you could also use a small, zip-top bag with the tip cut off.
The yogurt would also be easy to drizzle with the tines of a fork, and the chocolate hazelnut butter could be drizzled in that manner, too, if warmed in the microwave for a few seconds beforehand to loosen the consistency.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 186.7 mg
- Fat: 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.4 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 4.6 mg
Keywords: dessert nachos, berries, tortilla chips, chocolate