Homemade cucumber-infused vodka is a deliciously cool addition to this spicy ginger cocktail, served in a copper mug. Cheers to the Cucumber Moscow Mule!
- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber-infused vodka, preferably homemade
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3–4 ounces ginger beer (I used Q Drinks)
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Cucumber wheel, for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice. Pour in cucumber vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer to taste. Stir, garnish with lime wedge and cucumber slices, and enjoy!
See post above for tips on making your own homemade cucumber vodka, or feel free to use your favorite store-bought brand.
Keywords: moscow mule, how to make a moscow mule, moscow mule recipe