Bacon jam adds smokiness to these sweet-and-salty 5 ingredient appetizers!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated croissant dough
- 8 teaspoons bacon jam
- 8 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 8 thin slices apple
- Preheat oven as directed on the croissant package (mine said 350°F).
- Separate the croissant dough into triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon bacon jam evenly on the surface of each triangle. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon cheddar and 1/8th of the green onion. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle and roll up toward the narrow pointed end and press lightly to secure the tip.
- Place rolled croissants on a baking sheet 2 inches apart and bake as directed on the package (mine said 12-14 minutes) until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet with a spatula and transfer to a platter to serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 6.3 g
- Sodium: 380.2 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 2.3 mg
Keywords: bacon jam, easy appetizer, croissant