Fire up your broiler for this colorful sheet pan meal!
- 2 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 8 mini bell peppers
- 4 green onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing the bread
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, divided
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced in half horizontally (I used a rosemary ciabatta)
- 1 clove garlic, tip cut off
- 4 large eggs
- Freshly shaved or grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place corn, bell peppers and green onions on a sheet tray, drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat well and arrange into a single layer.
- Broil veggies for 5 minutes, flip them over, and broil for another 3-5 minutes, until the veggies are nicely charred. Keep an eye on the broiler - you may need to pull the green onions out before the other veggies if they start cooking too quickly. Remove the cooked veggies to a cutting board to cool slightly.
- On the same sheet pan, place the ciabatta, cut sides up. Brush each half with a little more olive oil, and broil until the bread is nicely toasted. Remove bread from the oven and when it's cool enough to handle, rub the cut end of the garlic clove over the toasted side of the bread. Remove from the sheet pan and place on a serving tray.
- Crack the eggs right onto the hot sheet pan (there should still be a coating of oil on the pan, but feel free to add a little if not). Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place the whole pan back under the broiler. Let them cook until the whites are set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off of the corn cobs, slice the bell peppers into rings and cut the green onions into 2- to 3-inch lengths, discarding the root ends.
- To assemble the pizzas, divide the charred veggies between each piece of bread. Use a spatula to remove the fried eggs from the sheet tray and place right on top of the veggies. Top with shaved Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 588
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 1053.5 mg
- Fat: 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 78 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Protein: 22.1 g
- Cholesterol: 186.9 mg
Keywords: ciabatta, pizza, fried eggs, sheet pan dinner, one pan meal