Bring your brunch game to the next level with these easy yet elegant bites!
- Belgian waffles, cooled (we love Alton Brown’s recipe)
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Brie, sliced
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Pure maple syrup, for serving
- Using a serrated bread knife, cut waffles into individual squares, following the grid lines.
- Onto each skewer (I used mini ones), thread a waffle square, strawberry slice, piece of brie, and another waffle square. Repeat until you have enough skewers to fill your serving platter. At this point, you can wrap the entire platter with plastic wrap and stash it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- Dust skewers with powdered sugar and serve with a bowl of pure maple syrup, for dipping.
Recipe from Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars