Pulled pork, French fries and cole slaw are all great on their own, but trust me – you’re gonna want to pile all 3 of these things on top of each other, grab a fork and dive right in!
- 2 pounds pork roast (I used top loin)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Slider Cookin’ Sauce
- 1 cup beer (I used a pilsner)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 (14 ounce) bag classic cole slaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shredded red cabbage
- 32 ounce bag frozen french fries (I used an all-natural roasted, lightly salted variety)
- Rub the contents of the Spice Pack all over pork roast. Place in slow cooker and add Cooking Sauce and beer. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Drain liquid and shred pork with 2 forks. Pour in Finishing Sauce and cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour in cole slaw mix and cabbage and toss well to coat evenly with dressing. If it’s a little thick, add more milk, if it’s a little thin, add more mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- While pork is finishing, cook french fries according to package directions. I baked mine a little longer than directed so they’d be nice and crispy.
- Place a pile of fries on a plate, top with some of the pulled pork and scoop on some slaw. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
- Serving Size: 4-6 Servings