Pantry staples flavor this spin on classic baked Italian meatballs that come together in a snap! Easy and delicous!
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 85% lean, grass-fed)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced (1–2 tablespoons total)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place beef in a medium bowl, lightly breaking it up with your fingers. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix lightly with your hands, being careful not to over mix.
- Form mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet, leaving space between each meatball. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Serving Size: About 4 meatballs
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 399.4 mg
- Fat: 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 25.4 g
- Cholesterol: 125.2 mg
Keywords: baked meatballs, Italian dinner, ground beef recipes