Skillet Garlic Parmesan Bread is a quick, easy, delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with pasta! A great way to jazz up frozen meals or leftovers.
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 brioche rolls (about 1.5 ounces each), split in half horizontally
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter flavor coconut oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, and salt. Spread 1/4 of mixture onto the cut side of each brioche half.
- Place rolls into the preheated skillet, buttered side down, and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.