Shrimp and veggies cook in stages on one smokin' hot sheet pan, then finished with a quick + easy 3 ingredient sauce.
- 1 pound Broccolini, cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 5 ounces shiitake mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Place a large roasting pan or jelly-roll pan in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (leave the pan in the oven while it preheats).
- Combine Broccolini, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl; toss to coat. Combine mushrooms, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in another bowl; toss to coat. Combine shrimp, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in another bowl; toss to coat.
- Arrange Broccolini and mushrooms side by side on one half of hot roasting pan (leave other half of pan open for shrimp). Roast at 500° for 8 minutes. Add shrimp to pan. Roast vegetables and shrimp 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Place remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, butter, and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a simmer. Remove pan from heat; stir in chives. Serve sauce with shrimp and vegetables.
Recipe from Cooking Light August 2015
Cooking Light's Notes: This dish is simplicity itself: Everything cooks on a roasting pan in a very hot oven in stages for just 12 minutes, and the foaming chive butter sauce takes only 2 minutes on the stovetop. Be sure to add the minced chives at the last moment after the pot comes off the heat; cooking will turn the chives bitter.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 409.5 mg
- Fat: 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 26.9 g
- Cholesterol: 197.7 mg
Keywords: shrimp, broccolini, sheet pan dinner, sheet pan meal