What’s better than a quick & easy snack that involves cereal, chocolate, peanut butter, and lots of fun mix-ins? Puppy Chow is a family party food favorite!
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each increment, until fully melted, about 2 minutes total.
- Stir in vanilla and salt. Pour melted chocolate mixture over cereal and stir gently until well coated.
- Pour powdered sugar in a gallon sized zip-top bag, add coated cereal, and seal. Shake bag until the cereal is well coated.
- Add mix-ins, if desired, and serve.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes
Store leftovers in an airtight container.
You can melt the chocolate and peanut butter on the stovetop, if desired.
Nutrition information doesn’t include mix-ins.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 445
- Sugar: 38.2 g
- Sodium: 291.8 mg
- Fat: 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.8 g
- Fiber: 4.6 g
- Protein: 9.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: puppy chow, muddy buddies, kid-friendly