This easy to make, classic deviled egg recipe is a bite-sized party appetizer favorite! Perfect for game day, holiday gatherings, and dinner parties. Made with pantry staples – no mayo needed!
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Chives, chopped (optional)
- Place the yolks from the hard boiled eggs in the bowl of a food processor. Add remaining ingredients (Greek yogurt through sugar) and process until smooth.
- Scoop or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites, filling each one evenly. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and some chives, if desired.
If cooking eggs in an Instant Pot, cook on high pressure for 8 minutes, quick release, then plunge into a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process before peeling and cutting the eggs.
Keywords: deviled eggs, party appetizer, no mayo