Bring some fun to snack time with this creamy, 4 ingredient, orange-infused treat, perfect to share with your kiddo!
- 1 orange
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used Stonyfield Smooth & Creamy Lowfat)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Zest orange into the pitcher of a blender. Cut the peel off of the orange and discard.
- Roughly chop the flesh of the orange and add to blender along with ice, yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- Process until smooth and enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars