This homemade pizza bagel recipe is quick & easy to make! These freezable snacks are fun for kids to cook in the oven or air fryer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato paste, water, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Slice each bagel in half horizontally.
- Spread bagel halves with a thin layer of the tomato sauce.
- Place bagels on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top bagels with cheese and toppings as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and browned to your liking, about 10-15 minutes. (See notes for air fryer instructions)
Topping suggestions: pepperoni (cut into quarters), sliced olives, bell peppers, ham, pineapple, mushrooms, onion, bacon, crumbled sausage
To cook pizza bagels in an air fryer: Cook at 330°F for 4-6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and toppings are cooked to your liking. Air fryer times and temperatures vary, so feel free to adjust the time or temperature up or down a little to whatever fits your particular model best. For my air fryer, 5 minutes at 330°F works perfectly for frozen pizza bagels – no need to preheat!
- Serving Size: 2 mini bagel halves
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 557.8 mg
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.3 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 4.1 mg
Keywords: pizza bagel, mini food, game day snacks, air fryer recipes