Fire up the grill – shrimp, andouille, corn and potatoes are skewered and brushed with Old Bay-infused butter for a delicious spin on a southern classic.
- ½ pound baby potatoes
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 1 inch sections
- ½ pound cooked andouille sausage, cut into 1 inch rounds
- ½ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Boil potatoes in salted water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Thread skewers with potatoes, shrimp, corn and sausage.
- Combine melted butter and Old Bay and brush onto skewers. Grill on medium high for about 5-8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and corn is lightly charred. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 251.7 mg
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.3 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 11.4 g
- Cholesterol: 82.4 mg
Keywords: shrimp, andouille, low country boil, grilling