Brighten your day with this luscious lemon CBD recipe! A simple, make-ahead breakfast or dessert recipe complete with your daily dose of CBD hemp oil.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup rolled oats*
- 2/3 cup milk (or dairy-free milk alternative)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Barlean’s Seriously Delicious CBD Lemon Drop
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
For garnish (optional)
- Honey, maple syrup or agave nectar
- Fresh berries
- Lemon zest
- Mash banana in a bowl. Add oats, milk, chia seeds, poppy seeds, CBD, and vanilla, and stir to incorporate. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir the pudding well. Drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh berries, as desired.
If you don’t have time to let this chia pudding sit overnight, give it at least 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
To amp up the lemon flavor, add some fresh lemon zest before serving.
*Optional: use Gluten Free
Keywords: CBD, chia pudding, lemon poppy seed