Green olives add a fun twist to this comfort food classic.
- Heat oven to 375 °F. Add meat to a large bowl along with the egg, salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, crackers, and olives.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients together until well mixed.
- With wet hands, pat mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf shape on a foil lined and non-stick spray coated baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp on top and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- Cool slightly and serve with ketchup.
Recipe by Experimental Epicurean
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 620.8 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 18.2 g
- Cholesterol: 76.2 mg
Keywords: green olives, meatloaf, crackers, classic recipe