In this colorful side dish, couscous is infused with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Chopped parsley is stirred in at the end for a fresh finish.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (drained, if using oil packed)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Add garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and pepper flakes and sauté until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous, remove from heat and cover. Let stand 4-5 minutes, add parsley and fluff with a fork. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli