These mayo-free beauties get a big boost of flavor from fresh tarragon, cornichons and dijon.
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used Stonyfield Whole Milk)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons lightly packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cornichons, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Thinly sliced cornichons
- Pea shoots, trimmed if needed
- Place the yolks from the hard boiled eggs in the bowl of a food processor. Add remaining ingredients (Greek yogurt through sugar) and process until smooth.
- Scoop or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites, filling each one evenly. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and press a slice of radish, a slice of cornichon and pea shoot into the yolk of each egg half. Enjoy!
Keywords: French, deviled eggs, finger food