Graham crackers are coated in bittersweet chocolate, topped with filled raspberries and drizzled with even more chocolate for a simple yet elegant dessert.
- 7 graham cracker sheets, broken into quarters
- 1 (5.3 ounce container) Stonyfield Vive La Vanilla! Petite Crème|http://www.stonyfield.com/products/petite-creme/vanilla-bean
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (I used 60% cacao)
- Fill a squeeze bottle, pastry bag or zip-top bag with Petite Crème. Squeeze into the cavity of each raspberry to fill, laying them on their sides afterward.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring after every 20-30 seconds, until fully melted.
- One at a time, place a graham cracker into the chocolate so that one side gets fully coated. You can use a fork to help pull it out easily. Invert the graham cracker and place onto a tray, chocolate side up. Top with 3 raspberries, filled side right down on top of the melted chocolate.
- Repeat with remaining crackers and berries. To finish, use a fork to drizzle the remaining melted chocolate over the tops of the raspberry-topped grahams. Cover and refrigerate until firm, several hours or overnight. Enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 59.8 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.7 mg
Keywords: stuffed raspberries, vanilla yogurt, chocolate raspberry