Cool off with these intense chocolate + cherry-studded popsicles! They’re packed with antioxidants + nutrients from over a dozen fruits & veggies.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted, divided
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped (I used these 60% cacao baking chips)
- 1 cups almond milk (I used original flavor)
- 1/2 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 scoops Barlean’s Chocolate Silk Greens Powder
- Place 1/2 cup of the pitted cherries in a blender and roughly chop the remaining 1 cup.
- Divide chopped cherries and chocolate between popsicle molds.
- To the blender, add almond milk, yogurt, and Chocolate Silk Greens Powder and process until smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle molds, up to the fill line on each (you may have some mixture leftover).
- Insert sticks and transfer to the freezer until solid, at least 8 hours.
It’s helpful to stir the liquid a little with the stick once you pour it into the molds and knock the molds down against the counter a few times to get the liquid to fill all the gaps and crevices in between all those solid bits.
Keywords: black forest, frozen treats, healthy popsicles