A healthy and delicious breakfast that can be made the night before. The topping combinations are endless!
- 2 cups/150g rolled or quick oats*
- 1 3/4 cups/420ml milk
- 1/4 cup/60ml apple juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 apple, cored and grated with the peel
- 1–2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups/375g plain yogurt
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Toppings : your favorite fresh and/or dried fruit, nuts, toasted coconut, etc.
- Combine oats, milk, apple juice and lemon juice and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning add the grated apple, honey (to taste), yogurt, and cinnamon, if desired, and mix well.
- Top with your favorite fruits and nuts.
Recipe by My Little Gourmet
*Optional: use Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 4-6