This 3 ingredient snack packs all the flavor of a dessert classic into a healthy, bite-sized skewer! A fun, allergy-friendly lunchbox treat.
- MadeGood Chocolate Banana Granola Minis
- Fresh fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used strawberries and blueberries)
- Yogurt of choice (I used plain, but vanilla would be great, too)
- Carefully thread granola minis and fruit onto mini skewers, pressing and twisting gently so the granola doesn’t break.
- Serve with yogurt alongside for dipping.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 3.8 g
- Sodium: 34.3 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 7.8 mg
Keywords: granola bites, allergy friendly snack, granola