Why go out to a restaurant to enjoy a fabulous cocktail? This Antipasto Bloody Mary is the perfect way to spend happy hour in the comfort of your own home!
- 4 ounces Back Pocket Provisions Bloody Brilliant
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
For Garnish (mix and match on mini skwers!):
- Pepperoni (I used uncured turkey sticks, cut into smaller pieces)
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Marinated mushrooms
- Roasted peppers
- Blue cheese stuffed olives
- Lemon wedges
- Basil sprigs
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Bloody Brilliant, vodka, gin, lemon juice, and bitters. Cover and shake several times, until chilled. Pour into a cocktail glass over ice (I used stemless wine glasses) and grind a little black pepper over the top.
- Garnish with your choice of skewered antipasto garnishes, along with a wedge of lemon and a sprig of basil. Saluti!
Feel free to mix things up with your antipasto favorites – bocconcini, salami, prosciutto, giardiniera – the sky is the limit!
I used The Botanist Gin, Tito’s Vodka, and Angostura Orange Bitters, but feel free to use your favorites!
Keywords: Bloody Mary, antipasto, brunch