Bring the fun of this campfire favorite indoors with this quick, delicious, toasty treat!
- 1 Family Sized Sara Lee All-Butter Pound Cake (16 ounces), thawed
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 full sheets)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8-10 ounces marshmallow fluff
- Place oven rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place graham crackers in a large, zip-top bag and crush, using a mallet or the bottom of a pan.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the cake horizontally into 3 equal layers. Place the bottom layer on the prepared baking sheet. Spread on half of the Nutella, and sprinkle on 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs. Top with the middle layer of pound cake, spread on remaining Nutella and sprinkle on another 2-3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs. Top with last layer of cake.
- Using an offset spatula or knife, spread the marshmallow fluff all over the top and sides of the cake, completely covering it.
- Place the cake underneath the broiler and cook, keeping a close eye on it, until the marshmallow fluff is browned to your liking. Remove from oven and let it cool so that the marshmallow coating hardens a bit.
- To serve, cut cake into slices with a serrated knife. Place each slice on a plate and sprinkle more graham cracker crumbs around the edges.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 516
- Sugar: 49.1 g
- Sodium: 462.6 mg
- Fat: 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 90.9 g
- Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 34.8 mg
Keywords: s'mores cake, pound cake, marshmallows, nutella