Eat the rainbow with these colorful, veggie-packed bites! Serve ’em up as a dinner party appetizer, or let them brighten up your lunch box.
For the Veggie Cream Cheese:
- 8 ounces Neufchâtel or light cream cheese, softened (or use vegan cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped orange bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2–3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, bell pepper, parsley, and green onions. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on one side of each tortilla. Top with a single layer of thinly sliced vegetables and baby spinach and roll tightly into a log shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Wrap each log with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator until well chilled, at least an hour or overnight.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap and slice each log into 8 equal slices.
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars