A cool, refreshing addition to any Middle Eastern meal.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts (to give crunchy taste)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, (minced in salt)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- crushed red pepper, as a garnish
- whole walnuts, as a garnish
- Head over to The Kitchn for instructions for making this dish!
Recipe from The Kitchn
*Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars