A classic BLT, tuna salad, and avocado toast join forces in this epic sandwich mashup! An easy, delicious lunchtime classic that’s sure to be a hit!
For Tuna Salad:
- 2 (5-ounce) cans oil packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 8 slices toasted bread
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved crosswise
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Make Tuna Salad: In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, dijon, parsley, onion, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Assemble Sandwich: Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of toasted bread. Place half an avocado on 4 of the slices of toast and use a fork to mash it into an even layer. Top with 1/4 of the tuna salad mixture, lettuce, bacon, tomato, and egg. Top each sandwich with another slice of toasted bread, mayo side down.
Keywords: tuna, blt, avocado