Satisfy your sweet tooth with this 5 ingredient dark chocolate dessert. Easy to make, no bake, & perfect for times when you're craving both sweet AND salty!
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate (I used 60% cacao baking chips)
- 1/2 cup Stoneridge Orchards Greek Yogurt-Covered Fruits, coarsely chopped (I used a mix of Montmorency cherries and blueberries)
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pepitas
- 1/4 cup air popped popcorn
- Coarse sea salt, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, stirring every 20-30 seconds, about 3 minutes total. Let chocolate cool down for a few minutes before assembling the clusters.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet to form 12 little puddles, about 1 tablespoon each. Gently press a few pieces of fruit, pepitas, and popcorn into the surface of each mound of chocolate. Drizzle another teaspoon or so of chocolate over the top of each, then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Transfer baking sheet to the refrigerator or freezer and chill until set, at least 30 minutes. Once firm, gently remove clusters with a spatula and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 135.8 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 2.4 mg
Keywords: popcorn, popcorn clusters, chocolate covered popcorn, dried fruit