Kiwi and berry are a timeless combination. A tart, ripe kiwi balanced by sweet berries is enough to make any mouth sing! The addition of raw cashews to this classic combo gives the bowl just the right amount of crunch.
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 3/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 1. Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- 2. Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
Keywords: smoothie bowl, kiwi, cashews