Channel the warm weather with this bright, colorful gin-infused cocktail.
- 2 oranges, cut into half-moons
- 2 lemons, cut into half-moons
- 1 Persian cucumber (or one 3-in.-long piece English cucumber), washed and sliced
- 2 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 4 cups Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- 6 to 8 large sprigs mint, crushed gently, plus a few loose leaves
- Fill 2 pitchers 1/4 full with ice. To each, add a layer of orange slices, a few lemon slices, and a layer of cucumber slices. Repeat the layering.
- Pour in the Pimm's and Sprite, dividing between pitchers, and mix with a long-handled spoon. Poke mint sprigs and leaves down into drink. Divide drink among 8 tall glasses, with a few slices of fruit and cucumber in each glass, along with some mint leaves.
Recipe from Sunset August 2007
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 15.1 g
- Sodium: 13.1 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gin, orange cocktail, citrus cocktail