Channel the warm weather with this bright, colorful gin-infused cocktail.
- 2 oranges, cut into half-moons
- 2 lemons, cut into half-moons
- 1 Persian cucumber (or one 3-in.-long piece English cucumber), washed and sliced
- 2 cups Pimm’s No. 1
- 4 cups Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- 6 to 8 large sprigs mint, crushed gently, plus a few loose leaves
- Fill 2 pitchers 1/4 full with ice. To each, add a layer of orange slices, a few lemon slices, and a layer of cucumber slices. Repeat the layering. Pour in the Pimm’s and Sprite, dividing between pitchers, and mix with a long-handled spoon. Poke mint sprigs and leaves down into drink. Divide drink among 8 tall glasses, with a few slices of fruit and cucumber in each glass, along with some mint leaves.
Recipe from Sunset August 2007
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 0.2g