Crunchy, delicious granola is simple to make at home and is such a great pantry staple.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Place the oats, brown sugar, pie spice and salt in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, oil and vanilla. Pour over the oat mixture and mix until the oats are thoroughly coated.
- Spread the mixture in a thin, even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and continue baking until the granola is very light golden brown, about 10-15 minutes longer.
- Place the baking sheet on a wire rack and cool the granola to room temperature, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. (Note: It will harden as it cools.)
Recipe adapted from Chowhound
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 808
- Sugar: 55.2 g
- Sodium: 163.9 mg
- Fat: 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 113.7 g
- Fiber: 8.3 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
Keywords: granola, homemade granola, yogurt parfait, pumpkin pie spice