This classic Italian pastry is now a decadent dip – perfect for entertaining or any time you need a quick & easy dessert recipe for a crowd!
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Cannoli chips or cinnamon sugar pita chips, for serving
- In a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together ricotta, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 tablespoon orange zest until fairly smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and stir until the sugar is fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 15 minutes, or as long as overnight. Serve chilled ricotta mixture with cannoli chips alongside for dipping.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars