A cool, refreshing Persian side dish that's a family favorite!
- 1 quart plain yogurt (I used Stonyfield Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk)
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2T dried mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, walnuts, raisins, lemon juice, mint, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 9.7 g
- Sodium: 283.5 mg
- Fat: 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 14.2 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
Keywords: Greek yogurt, yogurt dip, side dish, walnuts, raisins